1. Lan Tian. This was written in the sky.
2. Chen Shengjie. Fully deserved second place (and a new, much better short haircut)! Happiness, huj, huj! I love this guy.
3. Li Bo. Future of Beijing Opera is bright.
4. Guo Yi. Woo-hoo! I told you this excerpt will be a hit! :D But seriously. I didn’t expect such a marvelous achievement. Clever, clever Mr. Chen, talented Guo Yi! Let’s set off the fireworks.
5. Zhao Hua. I’m not a Zhao Hua fan, and I haven’t seen his performance, so I have no opinion, really. I like his wife much better. :)
6. Mu Yu. You know I like Mu Yu. Considering he hardly made it to the finals, this sixth place is awesome. However, the striking 99.01 he got from his “brother” Zhu Qiang launched a smaller rebellion on the net.
7. Yang Shuanghe. Girl power.
8. Wang Zhigang. I like him. Nuff said.
9. Zhang Kai. He was good, he was cute, he was fun. Zhang Kai has a serious fan base, and surely won’t disappear from the Beijing Opera scene in the near future.
10. Lu Su. Disappointment of the day! The segment was hard. I thought that from the three students of Chen Shaoyun, Lu Su will get the best scores. Well, I was wrong. And now I’m a bit sad, too.
11. Wan Lin. I don’t really know him.
12. Yang Yang. The other Yan school laosheng from the set. I’m not an expert, but I really liked his Shang Tian Tai. Some performances of this aria are sooo boring, but this wasn’t! At least for me.
13. Zhang Tong. I still think he looks exactly like Yang Baosen.
14. Cui Weijie. I haven’t seen this part.
15. Yu Hui. 15th place… the most bitter pill I had to take during this contest. I cry.
Moreover: Where is your hair, young daddy?! Y.Y
16. Tong Kewang. I haven’t seen this part either, most likely he made some hongsheng (red face) role.
17. Wang Shuaijun. I’m a bit disappointed, I think he was good enough to get more points.
18. Sun Weian. I haven’t seen this part.